- Andre is currently the Chairman and CEO of BBX Minerals with over 45 years experience in mining and has worked in, and operated, open pit, dredge, and underground mines on three continents as a mining engineer. He is also Executive Chairman and Director of Hanstone Gold.
- He is a highly experienced mining executive with various roles that have included COO, CEO and Chairman with several mid-tier and junior mining companies including Round Mountain, Battle Mountain Gold, Franco-Nevada, North American Palladium and Starfield Resources.
- Andre has deep technical expertise in many aspects of the extraction business including exploration and ore body development, feasibility, and full engineering studies, mine and process plant construction and on-site operations management.
- He has worked effectively with government representatives on local, and federal levels and has extensive knowledge of pertinent mining laws and regulations.
- Andre completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Mining Engineering form the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology and his Executive Business Program from Kellogg School of Business.
- Ron is a geological consultant to publicly traded mineral exploration companies (New Gold Inc., Alamos Gold Ltd., Northern Superior Resources Inc., Golden Band Resources Inc., CanAlaska Uranium Inc., UEX Corporation) and privately financed corporations (De Beers Canada Inc.) providing a variety of technical and managerial services ranging from grassroots gold, uranium and diamond exploration to advanced exploration and pre-feasibility studies on gold and diamond deposits.
- 35+ years of field experience responsible for geological modelling, environmental permitting, and the direction of exploration teams in regional to property specific exploration programs for gold and base metals in a variety of deposit model settings.
- Ron is associated with the discovery and delineation of three gold deposits in the La Ronge Gold Belt in Saskatchewan (Bingo deposit, EP deposit, Birch Crossing deposit)
- Ron has evaluated gold prospects and deposits elsewhere in Canada, the United States, and south Asia (Myanmar, the Philippines, Indonesia) for a variety of publicly traded companies.
- Ron completed his formal education at the University of Saskatchewan and Queen’s University at Kingston, obtaining an Honours degree in History (Saskatchewan) and double Honours degrees in geomorphology and geology (Queen’s).
AXIOM EXPLORATION GROUP LTD. is an employee-owned private company with its corporate head office located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Established in 2011, AXIOM GROUP is a technology focused, vertically integrated, consulting firm providing a diverse set of technical services within, and integrated across, each of our three main divisions: Exploration, Geophysics & Geomatics, Environment & Energy Services. These core divisions are supported by our in-house Research and Development (R&D), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technology.
At AXIOM, we consider our consultation process as transformational rather than transactional, and we pride ourselves on our dedication and commitment to delivering outcomes that ensure the continued successes of our clients.
Canada North Environmental Services (CanNorth) is a private environmental consulting company that is 100% owned by Kitsaki Management Limited Partnership, the business arm of the Lac La Ronge Indian Band. CanNorth is one of the largest environmental service providers in western Canada. Our office locations are Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (head office), Markham, Ontario, and Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Since 1997, CanNorth has provided high quality environmental and heritage services to a diversity of clients for a wide range of project types. Our experienced, interdisciplinary team offers the technical skills and knowledge to protect the environment, satisfy regulatory requirements, benefit our clients, and support local communities. We pride ourselves on our scientific integrity and our ability to effectively meet our clients’ needs.