MAS GOLD CORP - ADVANCING GOLD PROSPECTS IN SASKATCHEWAN
MAS Gold Corp. (TXSV-MAS) is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on exploration projects in Saskatchewan along the La Ronge Greenstone Belt.
In the belt, MAS Gold Corp. operates the Greywacke, North Lake and Point advanced gold projects, each hosting drill-intercepted zones of gold mineralization.
With addition of the Elizabeth Lake VMS deposit and Henry Lake and Wierzycki Lake properties, MAS now controls six properties totaling 53,830 hectares (133,017 acres) along geologically prospective sections of La Ronge, Kisseynew and Glennie Domains of the La Ronge Gold Belt.
The Greywacke North deposit, which hosts several known stratabound, high-grade gold-bearing zones, has 255,500 tonnes at 9.92 g/t Au (cut-off grade of 5 grams gold/tonne) plus an Inferred Mineral Resource of 59,130 tonnes at 7.42 g/t Au (NI 43-101 Technical Report, June 1, 2016).
- November 14th, 2019 - MAS Gold Announces Private Placement to Support Exploration Activities on North Lake, Preview Lake and Greywacke Property.
- November 12th, 2019 - Positive Flotation, Gravity Concentration and Work Index Metallurgical Test Results, North Lake Gold Deposit, Saskatchewan
- October 23rd, 2019 - MAS Gold to Consider Strategic Partnership Alternatives with Comstock Metals Ltd. Regarding Preview Lake Properties
- October 17th, 2019 - MAS Gold Starts a New Exploration Program, Increases Interest in Joint Venture and Acquires New Claims
- September 24th, 2019 - Preliminary Metallurgical Results Received for North Lake Gold Deposit, Saskatchewan
- September 23rd, 2019 - Corporate Update