MAS GOLD CORP - ADVANCING GOLD PROSPECTS IN SASKATCHEWAN
MAS Gold Corp. (TXSV-MAS) is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on exploration projects in Saskatchewan along the La Ronge Greenstone Belt.
In the belt, MAS Gold Corp. operates the Greywacke, North Lake and Point advanced gold projects, each hosting drill-intercepted zones of gold mineralization.
With addition of the Elizabeth Lake VMS deposit and Henry Lake and Wierzycki Lake properties, MAS now controls six properties totaling 53,830 hectares (133,017 acres) along geologically prospective sections of La Ronge, Kisseynew and Glennie Domains of the La Ronge Gold Belt.
The Greywacke North deposit, which hosts several known stratabound, high-grade gold-bearing zones, has 255,500 tonnes at 9.92 g/t Au (cut-off grade of 5 grams gold/tonne) plus an Inferred Mineral Resource of 59,130 tonnes at 7.42 g/t Au (NI 43-101 Technical Report, June 1, 2016).
- September 24th, 2019 - Preliminary Metallurgical Results Received for North Lake Gold Deposit, Saskatchewan
- September 23rd, 2019 - Corporate Update
- June 25th, 2019 - Final 2019 Drill Results for Preview Lake and North Lake Properties
- May 13th, 2019 - MAS GOLD Corp. Gains 100% Ownership of Elizabeth Lake, Greywacke North, Greywacke South and North Lake Extension Properties
- May 8th, 2019 - MAS GOLD Corp. Announces Closing of the Private Placement
- April 17th, 2019 - MAS GOLD Corp. Amends Terms and Announces Extension of the Private Placement